Our View - Patagonia Torrentshell Pants – Women’s:
The updated Patagonia Torrentshell pants use Patagonia's 2.5 Layer H2No fabric which is 100% recycled and covers all the basics for a high quality waterproof pant. Easy to store, simple to put on and with zippered cuffs and pockets the Torrentshell pants are an essential companion for any spring or summer trek!
The design is simple but effective with a pull-on style, elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and water-resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy on-off without removing footwear. With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket) and partially elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure.
Specifications - Patagonia Torrentshell Pants – Women’s:
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Materials - H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved