Our View – Petzl Actik Core
The Petzl Actik is a 300 lumen, compact headlamp with a mixed beam function that makes it ideal for outdoor activities such as trail running, backpacking, climbing etc. Part of Petzl’s hybrid concept range the Actik Core uses either 3 AAA standard batteries and is also compatible with the Petzl USB rechargeable battery (not included) for maximum versatility.
The features multiple lighting modes to meet the demands of most situations and also includes a red lighting mode to help preserve night vision. The reflective headband increases your visibility in the dark and there is also an integrated emergency whistle for emergencies within the headband adjustment.
Specifications - Petzl Actik Core:
- Powerful (300 lumens), versatile headlamp
- Two beam patterns (wide or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Long burn time:
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group
- Reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations
- ACTIK is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery (not included)
- Light output: 300 lumens
- Weight: 92 g
- Beam pattern: wide or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH or lithium
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)