Our View - Petzl Actik 350 Lumens:
The Petzl Actik is a 350 lumen, compact headlamp with a mixed beam function that makes it ideal for outdoor activities such as trail running, backpacking, climbing etc. Part of Petzl’s hybrid concept range the Actik Core uses either 3 AAA standard batteries but is also compatible with the Petzl USB rechargeable battery (not included) for maximum versatility.
The features multiple lighting modes to meet the demands of most situations and also includes a red lighting mode to help preserve night vision. The reflective headband increases your visibility in the dark and there is also an integrated emergency whistle for emergencies within the headband adjustment.
Specifications - Petzl Actik 350 Lumens:
- Lightweight, compact and bright: 350 lumens at 86 g.
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Simple to use and practical:
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: ACTIK comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Reflective headband for night visibility
- Detachable, washable headband
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)