Our View – Petzl Actik Core
The Petzl Actik Core is a 350 lumen rechargeable headlamp with a mixed beam function that makes it ideal for outdoor activities such as trail running, backpacking, climbing etc. Part of Petzl’s hybrid concept range the Actik Core can be used with both the USB rechargeable Core battery and standard batteries without any adapter.
As well as the mixed beam function there is also red lighting mode to help preserve night vision and prevent blinding other people nearby. A neat touch is the reflective headband which increases your visibility in the dark and an emergency whistle for emergencies.
Specifications - Petzl Actik Core:
- Powerful (350 lumens), versatile headlamp
- Headlamp comes with CORE, a battery that is rechargeable via USB port
- ACTIK CORE is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with the CORE rechargeable battery, and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries
- Two beam patterns (wide or mixed) and several lighting modes meet the need for high-performance lighting in outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding other members of the group
- Reflective headband helps you to be seen when a light is shone on it, and is equipped with an emergency whistle for rescue situations
- Light output: 350 lumens
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: wide or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium and Ni-MH
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)