Our View – Petzl Tikka 300 Lumens:
The Petzl Tikka has always been a popular headlamp for a ride range of uses thanks to its simple, compact design and the now with 300 lumen max. output it’s hard to beat as a great value, highly versatile and practical headlamp. It’s wide beam and long burn time means it is ideal for practical applications around the house, camping trips or night walks.
The Tikka features a phosphorescent reflector to help you find it in the dark and red-light setting helps to preserve night vision and prevent blinding other group members. Three different light modes mean there is a setting for every occasion. The Tikka runs on 3 AAA batteries (provided) and it is also compatible with Petzels Core rechargeable battery.
Specifications - Petzl Tikka 300 Lumens:
- Compact and lightweight weighs only 82 g
- Simple to use and practical
- Three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light colour
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)