Our View – Petzl Zipka 200 Lumens:
The Petzl Zipka Headlamp is a tiny package that packs well above its weight! The minimalist design uses a self-adjusting retractable cord which offers multiple possibilities of wearing and attaching the light.
The Zipka provides 200 lumens of brightness over a wide beam making it ideal for a range of outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and travel. It is also excellent as an everyday light to have to hand around the house or car.
The Zipka is also part of the Petzl Hybrid range which means that you can use the CORE rechargeable battery or standard batteries meaning you are much less likely to run out of battery when you are out and about.
Specifications - Petzl Zipka 200 Lumens:
- Ultra-compact format is easy to carry and wear:
- Self-adjusting retractable cord
- Can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a seat post...
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting preserves night vision and stealth, and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- ZIPKA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 200 lumens
- Weight: 66 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Lighting colour - white; Mode - MAX AUTONOMY; Brightness - 5 lumens; Distance - 10 m; Burn Time - 240 h
- Lighting colour - white; Mode – STANDARD; Brightness - 100 lumens; Distance - 40 m; Burn Time - 60 h
- Lighting colour - white; Mode - MAX POWER; Brightness - 200 lumens; Distance - 60 m
- Lighting colour – red; Mode – proximity; Brightness - 2 lumens; Distance - 5 m; Burn Time - 100 h
- Lighting colour - red; strobe - visible at 700 m for 400 h