The Pro-Tec Back of Knee Compression Wrap provides gentle compression to the back of the knee to help alleviate pain at the back of the knee caused by tendon or soft tissue injuries
Back of the knee compression wrap | Help alleviate back of knee pain | Helps treat posterior or meniscal tear, popliteus tendinitis & lower hamstring strain | Targeted compression | Cool Max covered felt compression pad | RRP: £14.00
Pro-Tec Back of Knee Compression Wrap:
- General Application: To alleviate pain in back of knee.
- Medical Application: To alleviate posterior knee pain caused by tendon or soft tissue injuries, such as: posterior or meniscal tear, popliteus tendinitis and lower hamstring strain. In addition, may relieve symptoms of peroneal and tibial nerve entrapment.
- How It Works: Provides targeted compression to stabilize tendon or soft tissue and reduce strain to area. Compression may decrease inflammation associated with nerve entrapment.
- Design Theory: Cool Max covered felt compression pad provides focused compression on target area. Neoprene wrap stretches to allow user to control compression level. Non-slip backing keeps wrap from sliding out of position.
- One size fits all
About Pro-Tec:Pro-Tec Athletics was founded January 1991 in Los Angeles, California and began with one product, the Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap. Owner, and former professional volleyball player, Jeff Rodgers first began selling to the volleyball market. As the company grew, it expanded its product offering and reached out to new markets. The running market became the next frontier and Pro-Tec quickly capitalized on an opportunity manufacturing specialized supports for running injuries.
Located in Redmond, Washington, Pro-Tec Athletics offers over 59 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in hot/cold and massage therapy. In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Furthermore, Pro-Tec believes in offering more than just a “product on the shelf.” We are excited to provide injury information to expedite each individual's recovery.
Injury guides offering symptom identification, treatments, and strengthening and stretching exercises are available with most products to offer the individual a complete recovery package.
Pro-Tec also takes pride in separating itself from the competition by:
1) Recognizing injuries that other manufacturers overlook.
2) Product design that is unparalleled in comfort and effectiveness.
3) Being your injury information source.
4) Offering the best in customer service.
In 2012, Pro-Tec Athletics will maintain its innovative and leading edge by introducing several new products including the Travel Size Roller Massager and Y Roller, while continuing to improve existing product designs!
As an all-around leader for your sports medicine needs for injuries such as iliotibial band syndrome, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, just to name a few, Pro-Tec Athletics is prepared to do what it takes to keep you injury free, “supporting” your active lifestyle.