When injury hits immediate ice treatment can make a huge difference to recovry time. The Pro-Tec Ice Up Portable Ice Massager is perfect to have in your kit bag for such occasions
Ice massager in cooler | Ensures you always have ice treatment at hand | Keeps cold for up to 12hrs | Helps reduce injury severity | Carry case - easy to transport | RRP: £21.00
Pro-Tec Ice Up Portable Ice Massager:
- Portable Carry Cooler keeps Ice-Up Stick frozen up to 12 hours!
- Take it anywhere for immediate post activity ice massage
- Leak proof design keeps your sports bag dry
- Ergonomic, insulated Comfort Grip barrel for controlled ice massage
- Unique Cap design easy to pop open with wet hands
- Patented Ice Grippers allow full range of controlled massage pressure
- Affordable, small and easy to carry - fits in sports bag or car glove box
- Simple and effective: just fill it, freeze it and carry it for Ice on the spot!
Experience the benefits of direct, active ice massage:
- Effective treatments in 5-10 min. vs. 20 min. for passive ice packs
- Quick deep tissue penetration focused on target areas
- Effective therapy for ligament, tendon and muscular injuries
- Immediate ice massage increases treatment effectiveness, speeds recovery
About Pro-Tec:Pro-Tec Athletics was founded January 1991 in Los Angeles, California and began with one product, the Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap. Owner, and former professional volleyball player, Jeff Rodgers first began selling to the volleyball market. As the company grew, it expanded its product offering and reached out to new markets. The running market became the next frontier and Pro-Tec quickly capitalized on an opportunity manufacturing specialized supports for running injuries.
Located in Redmond, Washington, Pro-Tec Athletics offers over 59 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in hot/cold and massage therapy. In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Furthermore, Pro-Tec believes in offering more than just a “product on the shelf.” We are excited to provide injury information to expedite each individual's recovery.
Injury guides offering symptom identification, treatments, and strengthening and stretching exercises are available with most products to offer the individual a complete recovery package.
Pro-Tec also takes pride in separating itself from the competition by:
1) Recognizing injuries that other manufacturers overlook.
2) Product design that is unparalleled in comfort and effectiveness.
3) Being your injury information source.
4) Offering the best in customer service.
In 2012, Pro-Tec Athletics will maintain its innovative and leading edge by introducing several new products including the Travel Size Roller Massager and Y Roller, while continuing to improve existing product designs!
As an all-around leader for your sports medicine needs for injuries such as iliotibial band syndrome, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, just to name a few, Pro-Tec Athletics is prepared to do what it takes to keep you injury free, “supporting” your active lifestyle.