The Pro-Tec LiquiCell Blister Bands Skin Protection are designed to provide protection against rubbing and hot spots that can lead to blisters
Blister protection plasters | Advanced liquid technology - builds a barrier against blisters | Easy to attach | Prevent painful blisters from developing | Pack of 8 plasters | RRP: £9.50
Pro-Tec LiquiCell Blister Bands Skin Protection:
- General Application: Advanced liquid technology protects skin from rubbing and friction, protecting against blisters, hot spots, abrasions, and bunions.
- How It Works: LiquiCell' is a blister created so you don't have to go through the pain of having your body make one. The liquid in a LiquiCell' Bandage circulates and moves in all directions so your skin doesn't. With easy to use and completely safe peel and stick application, LiquiCell' Blister Bands provide the ultimate skin protection.
- Small (1.5” x .875” of sealed liquid and 2.25” x 1.125” of total coverage) - 8 Pack
- Large (1.75" x 1" of sealed liquid coverage, 2.75" x 1.375" of total coverage) - 8 Pack
About Pro-Tec:Pro-Tec Athletics was founded January 1991 in Los Angeles, California and began with one product, the Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap. Owner, and former professional volleyball player, Jeff Rodgers first began selling to the volleyball market. As the company grew, it expanded its product offering and reached out to new markets. The running market became the next frontier and Pro-Tec quickly capitalized on an opportunity manufacturing specialized supports for running injuries.
Located in Redmond, Washington, Pro-Tec Athletics offers over 59 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in hot/cold and massage therapy. In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Furthermore, Pro-Tec believes in offering more than just a “product on the shelf.” We are excited to provide injury information to expedite each individual's recovery.
Injury guides offering symptom identification, treatments, and strengthening and stretching exercises are available with most products to offer the individual a complete recovery package.
Pro-Tec also takes pride in separating itself from the competition by:
1) Recognizing injuries that other manufacturers overlook.
2) Product design that is unparalleled in comfort and effectiveness.
3) Being your injury information source.
4) Offering the best in customer service.
In 2012, Pro-Tec Athletics will maintain its innovative and leading edge by introducing several new products including the Travel Size Roller Massager and Y Roller, while continuing to improve existing product designs!
As an all-around leader for your sports medicine needs for injuries such as iliotibial band syndrome, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, just to name a few, Pro-Tec Athletics is prepared to do what it takes to keep you injury free, “supporting” your active lifestyle.