The Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Compression Pads provide a gentle, cushioned lift to the central metatarsals in the forefoot helping to reduce pain in this area
Forefoot Support | Gently lifts the arch | Helps relieve Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma | Soft cushioned material provides impact protection | Neoprene, felt & Cool Max material | RRP: £14.00
Pro-Tec Metatarsal Lift Compression Pads:
- General Application: Reduces pain and discomfort to the metatarsal (forefoot) region.
- Medical Application: Alleviates conditions of Metatarsalgia, pain in the metatarsal region of the foot caused by conditions of "fallen metatarsal arch," "ball of foot" pain, Morton's Neuroma (irritated nerve endings), and bursitis.
- How It Works: The Metatarsal Lift provides a comfortable lift to the central (2nd, 3rd, and 4th) metatarsal heads. This will alleviate stress to the area and reduce strain to the metatarsal region.
- Design Theory: These compression pads are made from neoprene, felt, and Cool Max material. "Peel and stick" application allows you to find the correct location (as shown within packaging) on the insole of your shoe. They are designed to provide target relief for maximum effectiveness.
- Medium: Men's (7-10), Women's (5-11)
- Large: Men's (10+ ), Women's (11+ )
(Measurement based on US shoe size)
About Pro-Tec:Pro-Tec Athletics was founded January 1991 in Los Angeles, California and began with one product, the Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap. Owner, and former professional volleyball player, Jeff Rodgers first began selling to the volleyball market. As the company grew, it expanded its product offering and reached out to new markets. The running market became the next frontier and Pro-Tec quickly capitalized on an opportunity manufacturing specialized supports for running injuries.
Located in Redmond, Washington, Pro-Tec Athletics offers over 59 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in hot/cold and massage therapy. In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Furthermore, Pro-Tec believes in offering more than just a “product on the shelf.” We are excited to provide injury information to expedite each individual's recovery.
Injury guides offering symptom identification, treatments, and strengthening and stretching exercises are available with most products to offer the individual a complete recovery package.
Pro-Tec also takes pride in separating itself from the competition by:
1) Recognizing injuries that other manufacturers overlook.
2) Product design that is unparalleled in comfort and effectiveness.
3) Being your injury information source.
4) Offering the best in customer service.
In 2012, Pro-Tec Athletics will maintain its innovative and leading edge by introducing several new products including the Travel Size Roller Massager and Y Roller, while continuing to improve existing product designs!
As an all-around leader for your sports medicine needs for injuries such as iliotibial band syndrome, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, just to name a few, Pro-Tec Athletics is prepared to do what it takes to keep you injury free, “supporting” your active lifestyle.