Our View - Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 10L Men's:
The Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 10L has always been hugely popular with trail runners across the world and it’s clear to see why thanks to its amazingly lightweight and precision fit. Its success has been reflected in the multiple awards it has won within the industry as well as wining races on the trails.
Weighing an incredible 210g there are very few 10L packs that can claim this lightness but it doesn’t compromise on the usability of the carrying capacity thanks to the large, stretch main compartment literally swallowing all the kit and hydration you need for ultra training and racing.
Hydration is taken care of via the 2 front positioned Press to Drink 600ml Eazyflasks (included) as well as being capable of taking a bladder in the back section too. Further pockets on the shoulder straps allow easy access to gels and bars on the go.
A precise fit is literally dialled in via the combination of soft, stretchy materials and the micro-adjust twist buckles at each side that allow fine alterations even on the move. The back panel is a 3D perforated mesh panel to maximise breathability and comfort keeping you comfortable whatever the temperature and however hard you push the pace.
The Gilet is finished with two options for carrying poles either on the front or back and twin V-style chest straps with integrated safety whistle.
Specifications – Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 10L Men's:
- Laser cut and bonded lightweight materials
- 3D Perforated mesh back system for comfort and breathability
- Ultralight and high strength ripstop fabrics used throughout
- Vest pack with 8 pockets
- 1 main 10 litre compartment to rear (can fit a 1.5L bladder)
- 2 micro adjust buckles to personalise fit
- 4 front shoulder pockets compatible with the Raidlight Press to Drink Eazyflasks (2 600ml flasks included)
- 2 Pole holder options at the front or rear
- Two V-style sternum straps with whistle
- Comes with 2 x 600ml soft flasks