Our view - Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 3L.
The latest generation of Responsiv packs has been developed further to meet you race and run needs. Designed for longer training runs and shorter duration races the 3L storage (alongside plenty of hydration storage options up front) capacity is designed for essentials (such as emergency waterproofs, bivvy, food). The Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 3L has an excellent fit by virtue of several sizing options and a Boa adjustment system around the sides and adjustable sternum straps.
Raidlight have developed lightweight materials in combination with laser cut materials and welding to keep the weight low. As always, the materials specified for the packs are excellent and high quality. Of note are the excellent front pockets that serve to store soft flasks. If you carry 2 500ml flasks you can choose between the upper and lower pockets on each side according to your preferences. All in all, this updated pack is an excellent choice for trail running – the fit and storage options make this a great pack.
Specifications - Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 3L:
- Laser cut and bonded flat seam construction
- 3D mesh back with excellent comfort
- Ultra light and ripstop materials throughout
- 5 pockets (2 stretch pockets at the rear
- 1 main 3 litre pocket to rear (can accommodate 1.5L bladder)
- 2 micro adjust Boa buckles at sides to adjust fit
- 4 front shoulder pockets (2 secure) that will fit 500ml soft flasks
- 2 side pockets for gels and bars
- Pole holder options to back and to chest
- Twin chest sternum straps with adjustment and integrated whistle
- Comes with 2 x 350ml Raidlight soft flasks