Our View - Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 8L
As brands go, Raidlight have a special place in the trail running equipment and clothing market. As one of the first, Raidlight continue to innovate and lead the way. The Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 8L is no exception. It debuts some innovations around fit, finish and materials.
First and foremost, the Responsiv packs are an 8L pack that’s design to offer a race day, ultra light, form-fitting pack for longer trail runs and races. Packing lean and light means this pack will accommodate all the essentials for longer races and trail runs.
There’s plenty going on around the pack that’s new and innovative. Raidlight have used two boa lace tighteners at the sides of the pack to adjust fit and put things tight, they are easy use and will keep the fit without any need for constant adjustment. Materials-wise, high end stretch mesh has been used throughout the pack to create pockets and a ‘bellows’ rear storage that means the pack’s fit is not as compromised by ‘overstuffing’. Alongside simple, but effective pole holders and extensive use of laser welded seams and ventilation, the Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 8L is the pack to beat in our eyes.
PS – there’s masses to talk about with this pack, do get in touch if you want to know more. As a specialist independent retailer you can call and email and you’ll get to talk to someone who can talk you through the features of the pack and advise you on alternatives.
Specifications - Raidlight Gilet Responsiv 8L
- 1 main pocket that can accommodate a Hydration System (with Velcro hooks)
- 2 front pockets with straps that are compatible with our softflasks
- 2 micrometric loop control systems on the hip belt.
- 2 pectoral belts
- 2 side pockets
- Air vents in pockets for better ventilation.
- Ergonomic tightening
- Fit - see size chart or get in touch with us.
- Front pockets on straps compatible with SoftFlasks to enable you to take the hydration you require.
- Hyper ventilated 3D mesh for maximum comfort and ventilation of your back.
- Janus Design Award (2015) - Institute of French Design
- Made in France
- Mens and Womens versions available
- RDry fabric for ultra-fast drying and high stretch for a natural fit.
- Ripstop fabric for resistance during races and minimal weight,
- Sold without softflasks
- Vest Bag with 5 pockets:
- Weight: 160 grams