Our View - Raidlight Responsiv Vest 12L:
With 12 litres of carrying capacity including an 11-litre main compartment the Responsive 12L has been updated this year to make an excellent pack even better. The very versatile size means it is one of the most popular in the range as it’s suitable for everything from short training runs where you just need a few essentials to ultra-distance events.
The soft, stretch fabric in combination with the micro-adjustment of the Freelock® micrometric buckles system (similar to Boa) ensure the pack always fits close to the body for minimal bounce or risk of rubbing.
10 separate pockets mean you can split your items for easy access when you need them and the 2 front soft flask pockets are perfect for keeping you hydrated throughout.
Specifications - Raidlight Responsiv Vest 12L:
- Lazer cut flat seams
- Perforated 3D foam back for comfort and breathability
- Stretch fabric for optimal balance between stability and durability
- Reflective Prints front and back
- Supplied with 2 x 600 ml EazyFlasks,
- 10 pockets including a zipped front pocket
- GPS tracker pockets on shoulders
- Layered pockets for better internal organization
- 2 front pockets compatible with Raidlight EasyFlasks « Press to drink »
- Main 11L pocket can store a water bladder (not included)
- Monofiliment Polyester (hydrophobic) harness for a perfect fit to your body
- Adjustment by 2 Freelock® micrometric buckles
- 2 chest straps
- Safety Whistle and reflective print details for security
- Pole attachment
- Weight – 200g
- Chest sizes – SMALL = 62-80, MEDIUM = 75-100, LARGE = 95 – 125