Our view - Raidlight Responsiv 3L Race Vest.
The very popular minimalist Raidlight 3L Race Vest was been updated this year new mesh and two large pockets, one of which is secured by a zip to increase the security of your items inside. However, the two front positioned bottle holders remain so you will always have fluid to hand.
The new mesh material is used for the entire main body of the pack and it is super lightweight and exceptionally breathable making the Responsiv 3L even lighter to wear with less heat build up too.
Despite its size, the Responsiv 3L is well equipped to carry all your essentials and features pole loops, bottle holders, a large zip secured pocket, and many other smaller pockets for your accessories.
Hydration is taken care of via the front bottle holders that are compatible with Raidlight Eazyflasks and R-Go bottles as well as the back compartment being capable of carrying a reservoir.
As with the rest of the Raidlight Responsiv range of packs the fit is excellent and fully customisable via the BOA micro adjustment buckle system at the side
Specifications - Raidlight Responsiv 3L Race Vest:
- Secured zip pocket on the back.
- Backpack/ Vest with a total of 6 pockets
- A large main 3L compartment compatible with a 1,5L water hydration pack.
- 2 pockets on the straps comptabile with our Eazyflasks "Press-to-drink" and RGo bottles.
- 2 pockets ideal for your energy gel and bars.
- 2 pole holder positions (chest and back).
- 2 micro adjust buckles personalise the fit
- 2 chest straps with integrated whistle
- Comes with two 350 ml Eazyflasks "Press-to-drink"
- Perforated 3D foam back for comfort and breathability.
- Ripstop fabric for increased strength and lightweight.
- An integrated safety whistle on one of the chest straps .
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester.
- Pocket Fabric : 75% Polyester // 25% Elastane.