This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Raidlight Responsiv XP Men
in-store price: £135.00
Our View: Raidlight Responsiv XP Men:
Raidlight have come a huge distance with their latest range of trail running shoe and the Raidlight Responsiv XP is a perfect example of this progress.
Aimed at faster paced training and racing on mixed terrain the Responsiv XP immediately feels like an extension of your foot. Close fitting but without being restrictive the Responsiv XP has feeling of precision and contact with the ground. The internal design and lacing system help to ensure this excellent fit while reducing lateral movement or applying pressure to any point of the foot. A 4mm heel to toe drop encourages a fast, flowing feel.
Outsole wise, the XP Sensor sole provides a solid 4mm tread with a sticky rubber compound that excels on gravel and rock making this a highly versatile off-road choice. Cushioning wise the Sensor3 footbed have been specifically designed to provide different densities of cushioning at strategically positioned points for optimal shock absorption and rebound meaning not only will you feel less impact but you will also be propelled into your next stride.
Final details include a reinforced toe bummer for protection on the trail. All-in-all the Raidlight Responsiv XP is a great choice for anyone looking for a protective, supportive and well specified trail running shoe for longer races and training.
Specifications - Raidlight Responsiv XP Men:
- RL Slim Last (Slim Fit / Technical, Rounded toe profile)
- RL XP technology: Upper support system. Wraps foot without compressing the metatarsal heads, gives more control without constricting the foot
- Sensor3 midsole and footbed: Thermoformed dual density EVA midsole which supports and cushions separate areas of the foot for dynamism and comfort
- Reinforced Toe Cap: Protects the front of the foot
- Anatomic Heel Support: Internal Foot Support for stability
- XP Sensor sole (4mm tread)
- Anatomical tongue for improved comfort
- Drop: 4mm- Stack forefoot: 15mm. Stack heel: 19mm
- Weight – 280g