Our View: Raidlight Revolutiv:
The Raidlight Revolutiv has Alpine DNA running throughout it. It has been tested during its development in some of the most challenging conditions you are likely to find and it has come out shining on every occasion.
Straight out of the box the fit if the Revolutiv is exceptionally comfortably and supportive. This feeling of being nicely held in the shoe is helped by the TWS (Tendon Wrapping System) technology that secures the foot in the shoe around the ankle and midfoot meaning you feel at one with the shoe.
Outsole wise, the Dynamic Sensor sole provides an aggressive 6mm tread with a sticky rubber compound that excels on both mud, gravel and rock making this a highly versatile off-road choice.
Cushioning wise the dual density midsole and the Sensor3 footbed have been specifically designed to provide different densities of cushioning at strategically positioned points for optimal shock absorption and rebound meaning not only will you feel less impact but you will also be propelled into your next stride.
Final details include a quick lace system for rapid on/off (standard laces are also included) and an easily adjustable fit. All-in-all the Raidlight Revolutiv is a huge step forward in Raidlights footwear offerings and if you are looking for a super comfortable, versatile and extremely well-fitting trail shoe then this may well be your next choice.
Specifications - Raidlight Revolutiv:
- RL Regular Last (Regular fit / Versatility, Asymmetric toe profile)
- Sensor3 midsole and footbed: Thermoformed dual density EVA midsole which supports and cushions separate areas of the foot for dynamism and comfort
- Dynamic Sensor sole (6mm tread)- TWS (Tendon Wrapping System): improves comfort and hold of the foot inside the shoe
- Asymmetric Toe Cap: Foot shaped, protecting the toes
- Anatomic Heel Support: Internal Foot Support for stability
- SpeedLace Lock (Compatible with standard laces)
- Reflective Prints (RL Stars)
- Gaiter Attachment System on the front of the foot
- Drop: 6mm- Stack forefoot: 17mm- Stack heel: 23mm
- NFC technology for additional information
- Weight: 290g