Our View – Raidlight Trail XP4:
The Raidlight Trail XP 4 is the perfect pack when hydration is your priority and you prefer back mounted fluid as opposed to front bottle. This model comes equipped with a 1.5 litre reservoir so you can be sure you’ll always have fluid to hand.
Comfort is also central to the Trail XP4 and this is achieved thanks to choice of high quality, highly durable materials and with the new 3D Air-mesh fabric used on contact points you can be assured of excellent ventilation and breathability. The pack is designed to fit like a vest but with enhanced adjustability around the shoulder straps so you can get a really good, close fit and prevent unwanted movement and reduce any risk of rubbing.
Aside from the large main compartment that can accommodate 4litres of gear there are 8 pockets in total allowing you to spread your essential items and access them quickly and easily on the go. The pockets on each hip wing are especially useful on the move and if you don’t fully fill the pack the compression bungee allows you to cinch it in to prevent bounce and movement.
The Trail XP4 is a fully featured small pack with hydration at its core and makes an excellent short to mid distance run and race pack.
Specifications - Raidlight Trail XP4:
- New 3D Air-mesh fabric
- New rear pole holder system
- Lightweight at 350g
- Total 4L Capacity
- Compatible with front pack system
- Anatomic shaped vest pack with ergonomic shoulder straps for better stability and comfort of use.
- 8 Pockets
- Insulated bladder pocket
- Strap retention system on shoulders to prevent flapping straps
- Adjustable height chest strap
- Safety whistle
- Zip pocket in bottom of bag for easy access to emergency items
- 2 stretch pockets on shoulders
- Stretch mesh stash pocket and elasticated compression/overlaid