Our Review - Salomon X Ultra 3 GTX W:
The Salomon X Ultra 3 has seen an update for the new season with even better outsole traction thanks to the Descent Control technology meaning you can take on even more demanding terrain.
The X Ultra is an extremely popular choice for a wide range of uses from everyday wear to technical walking. The X Ultra has a very comfortable feel straight from the box and its trainer like feel means it is light and comfortable for long periods of wear.
Specifications - Salomon X Ultra 3 GTX W:
- Low - Low-cut profile for freedom of movement
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Sensifit™ - cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Protective heel cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Full bootie construction - Exclusive to Salomon and the only way to keep your boot waterproof to the top
- Advanced Chassis™ - Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole.
- Protective rubber toe cap - The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- EVA shaped footbed - Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- Women's specific design - Specific lines designed to appeal to Women
- OrthoLite® - sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier
- Optimized fit for Women - Tested by and for Women. Specific last, collar shape and sole hardness
- Water Resistant textile Synthetic
- Injected EVA
- High Traction Contagrip®
- Women's specific last
- WEIGHT: 330g
- MIDSOLE HEIGHT : 8 MM / 19 MM