Our View - Saucony Men's Peregrine Iso:
The latest model in the Saucony Peregrine range incorporates the latest Saucony ISOFIT technology that secures your foot in such a way that allows your foot to adapt to changes in surface and angles across the continually changing trail terrain without feeling restrictive.
Cushioning is taken care of via the EVERUN topsole that increases responsive in combination with the PWRFOAM midsole that offers excellent impact protection and comfort. Finishing off the excellent new Peregrine Iso is the PWRTRAC outsole which provides traction on mixed terrain whilst also being able to cope with sections of road as and when needed.
Specifications - Saucony Men's Peregrine Iso:
- EVERUN - Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run. A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound
- PWRTRAC - outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces. Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
- ISOFIT - dynamic upper. Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
- Responsive Cushion
- Normal Arch
- Heel to Toe Drop - 4mm - Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- Heel Stack Height - 22.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height - 18.5mm
- Weight: 10.5 oz. / 298 g.