Our View - Saucony Women's Endorphin Trail:
The Endorphin Trail is a brand new shoe from Saucony that utilises the brands revolutionary, race-ready SPEEDROLL Technology in an off-road model for the first time. The technology delivers a running experience like no other providing impact protection and exceptional rebound.
Despite the shoes maximal protection the Endorphin Trail has a lightweight so you’ll fly up and down over the roughest, technical trails. Cushioning is provided by the PWRRUN PB to propel you over trails effortlessly.
Grip wise the ultra-grippy PWRTRAC outsole with an ascent/descent-friendly lug configuration ensures that you can climb, descend and traverse with high levels of confidence.
Fit wise the quick-fit trail sleeve gives you added protection from dirt and debris and the FORMFIT hugs the foot to provide a secure but unrestrictive hold.
If you are looking for a maximally cushioned, protective but fast trail running shoe the new Endorphin Trail is well worth a look.
Specifications - Saucony Women's Endorphin Trail:
- Comfortable, quick-fit trail sleeve protects against dirt and debris
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalised fit yet
- D-ring for gaiter compatibility
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- A durable net mesh protects your cushioning from rugged terrain
- PWRTRAC outsole with versatile 4.5mm lug configuration for excellent traction
- Get incredible spring and energy return from a thick bed of ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning
- Offset 4mm (36.5mm / 32.5mm)
- Weight 9.0oz (255g)
- Sustainability - Made with recycled upper materials