Our View - Saucony Women's Mad River TR:
The Saucony Women’s Mad River TR has an exceptional fit thanks to the integrated tongue which also ensures debris doesn’t get inside. The sole features customisable details that allow you to increase drainage or add ice grippers depending on your run demands. Cushioning wise the Mad River TR uses the Saucony PWRFOAM midsole with the EVERUNTM top layer which provides impact protection and comfort on any terrain.
Grip is taken care of by the PWRTRAC sticky rubber, with its rugged directional lugs for confidence on any surface at any speed. The Mad River provides excellent value for money and they’ll help you make the most of any adventure.
Specifications - Saucony Women's Mad River TR:
- PWRFOAM midsole
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs for confidence on any surface at any speed
- Natural foot shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out and has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection
- Elastic lace keeper holds laces out of the way
- Durable upper materials enhance protection in high-abrasion areas
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Offset: 4mm - Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz. | 275 g.
- EVERUN - A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.