Our View – Scarpa Rush TRK GTX WMN:
The Scarpa Rush TRK is designed with the aim of providing all day comfort in a lightweight package. With a leather upper the sock-fit construction is both super comfortable and protective.
With a GTX extended comfort lining the shoe provides excellent waterproof protection and high levels of breathability to keep your feet comfortable in both wet and warm conditions. Stability levels are high thanks to the heel frame while the EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning while maintaining a responsive, dynamic feel underfoot.
If you are looking for a lightweight, agile walking boot that is protective but extremely comfortable at the same time then the Scarpa Rush TRK GTX may well be your perfect choice.
Specifications - Scarpa Rush TRK GTX WMN:
- UPPER The upper is in 1.6-1.8 mm leather with characteristics of waterproofing, breathability, abrasion-resistant surface and durability. The ankle collar provides better ankle support, protection and comfort thanks to an Autofit 3D COLLAR in padded fabric able to stabilize the entire foot without pressure points and wrap the ankle following its movement.
- LINING GORE-TEX (Extended Comfort) Laminate is made by a highly abrasion resistant and quick drying textile lining material while the highly breathable membrane holds a remarkable ability to disperse heat. In this way, feet are protected from water, while sweat that is created inside the shoe quickly evaporates.
- SOLE: The new PRESA® sole is made with a high-grip and durable compound, pronounced heel and hiking-oriented lugs, which promote braking on descents and grip on climbs. In addition, the IKS (Interactive Kinetic System) technology, characterized by 5 shock-absorbing areas (domes), progressively and specifically support the weight of our body during our activity in the mountains
- Insole - DTS TPU Frame
- Last - RHA
- Lining - GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Mid Sole - 3D EVA-CM
- Sole - PRESA® TRK-01 / SuperGum
- Upper - 1.8mm Suede & Fabric
- Weight - 465g; (1/2 pair size 38)