Our View - Scott Kinabalu Enduro Men
The brand new SCOTT Kinabalu Enduro is the latest addition to the range. The seamless one piece upper offers protection and comfort for all day adventures while the eRide tuned midsole and VIBRAM outsole provide performance and stability during your run.
Specifications - Scott Kinabalu Enduro Men
- ERide tuned mid-sole adapts like the human foot to offer greater adaptation and dynamic stability. Dynamic stability is the body’s own way to run efficiently and safely over uneven terrain. The eRIDE TUNED midsole has strategic flex zones to provide asymmetric flexibility and enhance ground adaptation while a EVA foam provides cushioning.
- Protective high abrasion casing
- Seamless KPU one-piece upper hugs and adapts to your foot offering all day comfort and support when you need it most. The KPU mold offers best in class abrasion residence and durability.
- Vibram megagrip all terrain grip designed for great performance on both wet and dry surfaces. The VIBRAM MEGAGRIP sole provides multi-directional elements and zones to create traction on a variety of surfaces.
- AeroFoam+ Midsole material. Enjoy every step of your daily training, SCOTT has developed a new lightweight midsole material with improved cushioning. AeroFoam+ compound is more elastic than SCOTT’s version of the original AeroFoam midsole material with increased durability and rebound to offer protection while maintaining an efficient stride.AeoroFoam+ will be found in most newer, high end models of both Performance and Training models. AeroFoam+ has a lower compression set than the competitor foams.
- Lace Bungee
- Composition - Upper: Mesh/Kurim; Lower: EVA/rubber
- Heel 28mm; Forefoot 17mm
- Heel to forefoot drop - 11mm
- Approx. weight - 310g