Our View - Scott Kinabalu Ultra RC – Women’s:
If you like to run long distances on hard packed trails then the Women’s Scott Kinabalu Ultra RC is well worth a look. Combining the Scott Hybrid Traction outsole, which is designed to offer excellent traction and power transfer on harder surfaces, and the highly responsive cushioning from the Kinetic Foam midsole. There is maximum protection and performance thanks to the return of 14% more energy from the midsole materials which reduces impact and fatigue. There is also a rock plate that protects against rocks and other trail debris that can cause injury or pain.
A breathable mesh upper keeps your feet comfortable in all conditions and the support cage helps to secure the foot in combination with the engineered lacing and tongue. A toe guard adds further protection and the 8mm heel to toe drop is endurance friendly and all in a package that weighs just 230g!
Specifications - Scott Kinabalu Ultra RC – Women’s:
- Technology - HIPORA®
- Range of use – Race, Trail, Ultra
- UPPER: Engineered Mesh/Thermoplastic Polyurethanes
- LOWER: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate/Rubber
- Heel = 29mm, Forefoot = 21mm
- Heel to forefoot drop = 8mm
- Hybrid Traction - An optimized outsole for fast, efficient running on man-made trails.
- Kinetic Foam - The SCOTT KINETIC FOAM is our most lightweight and responsive foam.
- eRIDE Midsole - Dynamic stability is the body’s own way to run efficiently and safely over uneven terrain. The eRIDE TUNED midsole has strategic flex zones to provide asymmetric flexibility and enhance ground adaptation while a EVA foam provides cushioning.
- Engineered Ultra Mesh
- Rock plate
- Engineered Lace
- Racing Footbed
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Support Cage
- Toe Guard
- Engineered Tongue
- Approx. weight = 230g