Paramo Men's Halkon Jacket
in-store price: £380.00
The New Paramo Men's Halkon Jacket is specially designed to provide practical protection during country activities from walking to nature watching & photography...
Our View – Paramo Men's Halkon Jacket:
The New Paramo Men's Halkon Jacket continues the very well-established position in the Paramo range of waterproof jackets and is a firm favourite with a lot of our customers. It is specially designed to provide practical protection during country activities from walking to nature watching & photography.
Many such activities involve exertion while moving, then being stationary for long periods. To remain comfortable, you need efficient moisture control to prevent chilling, and ventilation options to reduce clothing changes. Essential equipment needs to be within easy reach with minimal disruption.
Tough directional Nikwax Analogy® Waterproof fabric gives dry comfort, with easy temperature control provided by vents. The Halcon offers carefully planned pocketing that means you can carry all your essentials whatever your chosen pursuit.
Specifications - Paramo Men's Halkon Jacket:
- Fully adjustable hood with wired peak provides excellent field of vision and fit, and rolls away in to a warm, fleece-lined collar.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to the jacket’s inner pockets.
- Upper arm vents ensure quick, easy temperature control.
- Sleeves can be easily pushed or rolled up for extra cooling.
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop closures can be firmly secured or loosened as required.
- A reinforced shoulder and centre back construction provides increased comfort when load-carrying.
- Waist and hem drawcords offer additional temperature control and fit adjustment.
- Nine practical pockets: Two external secure and ‘dry’ chest pockets are big enough for field guides and OS maps; A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket; ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers; Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets; Two large bellows pockets on the lower torso accommodate larger items, including the Collin’s Bird Guide; Two zipped and fleece-lined pockets located behind the bellows pockets are perfect for handwarming; Two low level capacious inner mesh drop pockets provide further storage; One zipped, internal mesh chest pocket is ideal for small valuables.