Our View – Sprayway Anax Pant Men:
The Sprayway Anax Pants are highly durable, stretch walking trousers made from windproof and water repellent material. They are a fully featured soft shell pant designed for the cooler winter months.
TecWEAVE™ Warm Stretch 210 polyamide double weave fabric through the main of the pant is combined with stretch fabric on the knee and seat, and lined with a soft jersey, waterproof and breathable HydroDRY® inner liner giving added durability and water resistance.
Ankle zips with press stud adjustment make ease of getting on and off and creating a snug seal around boots or approach shoes. two zipped thigh vents aid on the move venting and a tricot lined waist band for next to skin comfort.
Specifications - Sprayway Anax Pant Men:
- TecWEAVE™ warm stretch 210 polyamide double weave with a DWR finish, Stretch polyamide with soft jersey waterproof and breathable drop liner on knees and seat
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 zipped rear pocket
- 2 zipped thigh vents
- Semi-elasticated waist with belt loops and tricot lining for next to skin wicking comfort
- Zipped fly front
- Ankle zips with press stud adjustment
- Weight - 470g
- Composition - 90% polyamide/10% elastane main, 96% polyamide/4% elastane knees and seat 100% polyester lining
- Tecweave - wind-resistant, stretchy and tough. A DWR (Durable Water Repellant) treatment offers additional protection in changeable climates. Tecweave™ fabrics are also quick drying and highly breathable making them the perfect choice for high aerobic activities in the outdoors.