Our View – Sprayway Compass Pro Shorts Men:
The Compass Pro Shorts are a really well thought out walking and general outdoor activity pant. Made from stretchy TecWeave material the shorts allow unrestricted movement and thanks to the wind and water resistance you will remain comfortable in light drizzle or when brushing passed wet undergrowth. A Tricot lining means the trousers sit comfortably next to the skin and any moisture is wicked away quickly.
A semi-elasticated waist sits really comfortably, and should you wish the belt loops mean you can add a belt. Two hand pockets are zip closed so you can keep valuables safe.
The Compass Pro Shorts feature a two-tone colour design which looks great and the darker colour is also position in areas most likely to get grubby first. If you are in the market for a great looking, highly practical summer walking shorts then these are a great choice.
Specifications - Sprayway Compass Pro Shorts Men:
- TecWEAVE™ Stretch 135 stretch polyamide fabric with WR finish - All TecWEAVE™ fabrics are wind-resistant, stretchy and tough. A DWR (Durable Water Repellant) treatment offers additional protection in changeable climates. Tecweave™ fabrics are also quick drying and highly breathable making them the perfect choice for high aerobic activities in the outdoors.
- Regular Fit
- 2 zipped hand pockets with part mesh lining
- 1 zipped bellowed thigh pocket with part mesh lining
- 1 back zipped security pocket with part mesh lining
- Semi-elasticated waist with belt loops and tricot lining for next to skin wicking comfort
- Zipped fly front
- Weight - 200g
- Composition - 96% polyamide / 4% elastane
- Fairwear - Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) is an independent non-profit organisation whose mission is to improve labour conditions in the garment industry. Sprayway are signed up to the 8-point FWF Code of Labour Practices, which is based on UN and ILO principles. FWF publicly reports on the progress of member companies towards implementation of the Code.