Our view - Stance Divide ST Hike Mid Cushion:
The Stance Divide ST Crew socks are bright, bold and extremely comfortable thanks to their unparalleled fit and comfort and exclusive design. The FEEL 360 and INFIKNIT technologies combine to give you a sock that keeps your feet happy all day long, day after day. The medium level of cushioning provides excellent impact protection in all the right places and a good degree of warmth. FEEL 360 fibres maximise temperature regulation and moisture wicking capacity to keep you dry and comfortable however variable the conditions.
The all new INFIKNIT technology from Stance which is the most durable, breathable, performance orientated technology they have used to date. What that means to you is a sock that fits like a glove and will last with the same excellent fit for a long time without misshaping.
The merino blend provides exceptional temperature and moisture wicking properties to help keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long. There is a nice level of underfoot cushioning to protect you from impact and the performance arch support adds that little extra feeling structure to tired feet.
Specifications - Stance Divide ST Hike Mid Cushion:
- Infiknit™ technology never rips, never tears. Made for good. But if you’re turbo-gnarly and rip one, we got you.
- Crew Length - A classic sock height that hits the mid-point of your lower leg.
- Medium Cushioning - Moderate cushioning throughout the sock for a secure fit with enhanced impact protection.
- Merino Wool Blend - 34% Merino Wool, 34% Polyester, 29% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Channelled Air Cushioning - Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channelled Air Cushioning.
- Engineered Ankle Protection saves your feet from annoying shoe rub.
- Boot Protection complements your climb with strategically-placed cushioning.
- Performance Arch Support fights off strain and fatigue to keep you moving.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximized airflow and breathability.