Our view - Stance Windy Peak Outdoor:
The Stance Windy Peak Outdoor socks have a slightly more subtle design than many Stance socks, but that isn’t to say they are boring! Superbly comfortable, stylish walking and hiking socks with a great level of underfoot cushioning and high levels of breathability and temperature control thanks to the merino wool content.
Not only do they look good, the Stance Windy Peak Outdoor are made from highly durable wool blend mix materials with a reinforced heel and toe that will last and last. The twisted fibres quickly and efficiently wick moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
Providing a nice level of cushioning the Stance Windy Peak Outdoor socks are perfect all year round providing comfort and cushioning at just the right level. The anatomical fit keeps the socks in place and also ensures breathability, cushioning and support exactly where the feet need it.
Specifications - Stance Windy Peak Outdoor:
- Infiknit™ technology never rips, never tears. Made for good. But if you’re turbo-gnarly and rip one, we got you.
- Performance Cushioning combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing.
- Breathe easy with the enhanced airflow of our Channeled Air Cushioning.
- Boot Protection complements your climb with strategically-placed cushioning.
- Performance Arch Support fights off strain and fatigue to keep you moving.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximised airflow and breathability.
- FIT - CREW Classic Sock Height at 7 inches above the ankle
- THICKNESS - MEDIUM Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with a greater impact protection.
- FABRIC - 38% nylon, 33% merino wool, 26% polyester, 3% elastane