Our View - Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad - Regular:
The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad in Regular size is a lightweight self-inflating camping mattress designed to provide comfort & warmth without bulk.
For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, the NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivalled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability.
The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round. Tthe high-performance WingLock valve, allows the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
Specifications - Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad - Regular:
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivalled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- R-Value - 4.2
- Weight - 12.5 oz/0.36 kg
- Width - 20 in/51 cm
- Length - 72 in/183 cm
- Height/Thickness - 2.5 in/6.4 cm
- Packed dimension - 9 in x 4.1 in/23 cm x 10
- Top fabric type - 30D rip HT Nylon
- Bottom fabric type - 30D rip HT Nylon
- Material(s) - Nylon, Polyurethane