Our View - Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad – Regular Wide:
The Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad provides great protection against hard ground all year round during your outdoor camping adventures. The self-inflating foam measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) and features a StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction giving the Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value.
The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation, so you’ll get the mat inflated in no time. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Pro is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
Specifications - Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad - Regular Wide:
- StrataCore™ Construction: Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Premium Self-Inflating Comfort: Three inches (7.6 cm) of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
- Easy to Pack: StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Stuff sack included
- R-Value - 4.4
- Weight - 2 lbs 5 oz, 1.04 kg
- Width - 25 in, 64 cm
- Length - 72 in, 183 cm
- Height - 3 in, 7.6 cm
- Thickness - 3 in, 7.6 cm
- Packed dimension - 13 in x 9.3 in, 33 cm x 23 cm
- Top fabric type - 50D polyester knit
- Bottom fabric type - 50D polyester
- What's Included - Stuff sack
- Material(s) - Polyester, Polyurethane