Thorlo Experia Ultra Light Micro Mini Crew Sock W is one of our most popular socks – it’s ultra light yet really padded in all the right places – a lovely sock for long distance mountain running and much more…
- Heel and Achilles padding protects the Achilles tendon by eliminating rubbing and chafing while also functioning as a heel lock to prevent slipping into your footwear. Heel Padding cushions the heel against impact.
- Compression and stabilization midfoot compression and arch wrap supports the plantar fascia tendon.
- THOR•WICK®COOL moves moisture quickly away from your foot to the outside of your sock allowing moisture to evaporate, keeping your foot noticeably drier, cooler and more comfortable.
- Lightweight toe pad provides forefoot impact protection and optimal no slip fit. Helps protect against blisters.
- Ventilated toe box provides maximum breathability keeping your foot cool and comfortable.
- Stabilizing ankle wrap reduces ankle strain and turn.
- Length: micro mini-crew
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 36% THOR•WICK®COOL Copper Polyester , 25% Nylon , 19% Copper Polyester , 13% Polyester , 7% Spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron