This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button.
Thorlo Mountaineering Over Calf Socks
Our View - Thorlo Mountaineering Over Calf Socks:
The Thorlo Mountaineering Over the Calf Socks offer maximum protection in colder conditions as well as brilliant underfoot cushioning. Seams at the toes are extremely low profile to prevent irritation and the mix of wool, acrylic and spandex ensures warmth, comfort and a great fit all round.
Specifications - Thorlo Mountaineering Over Calf Socks:
- 100% wool toe for maximum warmth, and low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® blended with thermal fibers for extra insulation, superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, warmer, better feeling feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfort.
- Unique padding specifically designed for mountaineering, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Length: Over-Calf
- Cushion: Thick Cushion
- Fibre Contents: 60% Worsted wool , 27% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 11% Stretch nylon , 2% Spandex
- Proudly made in the USA