Our View - Thorlo XCCU Experia Ultra Light Multi Activity Micro Mini-Crew Socks
Designed for feet that don't hurt. High performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection. NOT Designed for: Active people with any distracting foot issues or long-time wearers of Thorlos thick or moderate cushioned products.
Specifications - Thorlo XCCU Experia Ultra Light Multi Activity Micro Mini-Crew Socks
- Lightweight Achilles Tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing while functioning as a heel lock.
- THOR•WICK®COOL fiber in the ball and heel pads provides enhanced moisture management.
- Specially sculpted THORLO® pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed. All but most of the essential padding, significantly reducing the weight of the sock.
- Ultra lightweight sock frame. Nylon covered LYCRA® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit.
- Mesh Polyester for maximum breathability.
- Length: micro mini-crew
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 66% THOR•WICK® COOL , 20% Nylon , 1% Elastic , 13% Polyester
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly made in the USA