Our View - Thule AllTrail 45L Women’s:
The Thule AllTrail 45L pack is a really well-designed hiking pack with lots of practical and comfort features to optimise the packs use. The 45L capacity is perfect for overnight and multi-day fast and light adventures.
An adjustable back system ensures a perfect fit so you can be ensured of a comfortable carry with enhanced by the materials and padding used on the shoulder and hip belts. Poles can be stashed in the side holders or in one of the many versaclick accessories that are available to attach to the AllTrail.
Materials are tough and durable making the AllTrail pack perfect for mountain adventures in challenging terrain.
Specifications – Thule AllTrail 45L Women’s:
- Attain the perfect fit with 10 cm/4 in of torso adjustability
- Customize the Thule VersaClick compatible hipbelt with any of the interchangeable Thule VersaClick accessories (most sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included Thule VersaClick Pole Holder
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Stay cool with breathable shoulder straps, hipbelt padding and back panel
- Quickly store and access gear on the go through front shove-it pocket
- Stay hydrated with the dedicated hydration sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (hydration reservoir sold separately)
- Easily secure trekking poles or ice axes on attachment loops
- Easily access gear on the trail through side zipper
- Keep gear separated and organized with sleeping bag divider
- Material - 420D Dobby Poly, 330D Ripstop Polyester
- Volume - 45 L
- Dimensions - 30 x 32 x 62 cm
- Weight - 1.43 kg