Our View - Thule Capstone 32L Men's:
The Thule Capstone 32L has one of the best back adjustment systems we have seen. The MicroAdjustment Suspension system means you can adjust the back length a full 10cm even whilst the pack is on meaning you can get guarantee a perfect fit.
With a very usable 32L makes the Capstone the perfect day pack for hiking and the really well ventilated back panel design maximises breathability so you will keep cook and comfortable wherever your adventures take you.
The padded hipbelt is not only extremely comfortable, it is also compatible with the Thule VersaClick system that allows you to attach and change various accessories. The Capstone comes with the VersaClick Pole Holder which conveniently allows you to strap your poles to the side quickly and easily.
In addition to the large main compartment there is a zipped top pocket and also one on the hip belt for small essentials and a large stretch mesh stuff pocket on the front to quickly stash additional layers or gear. Extra equipment can be lashed to the various loops and webbing and there is also a rear pole/ice axe attachment. Finally a built-in high-viz raincover is included to keep your pack protected and also increase visibility.
Specifications – Thule Capstone 32L Men's:
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pocket at the top of pack stores small items
- Hipbelt pocket stores snacks, a phone and other small items
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Gender - Male
- Usage - Day Hike
- Material - 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Volume - 32 l
- Dimensions - 25.90 x 33.02 x 57.91 cm
- Weight - 1.16 kg