Our View - Thule Capstone 32L Women's:
A pack that fits you perfectly is crucial to an enjoyable day out and the Thule Capstone 32L has one of the best back adjustment systems we have seen. Utilising Thules unique MicroAdjustment Suspension system allows a torso length adjustment of up to 10cm and you can do this even whilst the pack is on meaning you can get guarantee a perfect fit.
The 32L capacity is the perfect size for a day hike or light overnight trek. The well ventilated back helps to keep you cool and dry and there are many features to make the Capstone truly functional on the trails.
The hipbelt is well padded and very comfortable even with a fully loaded pack and is compatible with the Thule VersaClick system which allows you to attach and change accessories. The Capstone comes with the VersaClick Pole Holder which conveniently allows you to strap your poles to the side quickly and easily.
As well as the large main compartment there is also a zipped top pocket and one on the hip belt for small essentials as well as a large stretch stuff pocket on the front to quickly stash additional layers or gear. Extra equipment can be lashed to the various loops and webbing and there is also a rear pole/ice axe attachment. Finally a built-in high-viz raincover is included to keep your pack protected and also increase visibility.
Specifications – Thule Capstone 32L Women's:
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pocket at the top of pack stores small items
- Hipbelt pocket stores snacks, a phone and other small items
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Gender - Female
- Usage - Day Hike
- Material - 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Volume - 32 l
- Dimensions - 25.90 x 33.02 x 53.08 cm
- Weight - 1.16 kg