Our View - Thule Capstone 40L Women's:
Designed specifically for women, the Thule Capstone 40L is a great choice if you are looking for a larger capacity day pack or a lightweight overnight camp trip.
To help ensure the pack fits you perfectly the Thule Capstone has been designed with a micro-adjustable back suspension system that allows you adjust the torso length by up to 10cm even while the pack is on enabling you to dial in the perfect fit.
The back panel is a tensioned mesh system that maximises ventilation and breathability so that your back remains cool and dry however hot it gets on the trail. There is a wide comfortable hip belt that features the Thule VersaClick system that can be used to attach accessories that can be purchased separately. Included with the pack is the VersaClick pole holder that means you can attach your poles as you go without interference.
With access from both the top and bottom you can get to any kit quickly if you need to and there is also a large stretch mesh pocket on the front that you can quickly stow items in such as jackets and snacks when needed.
On the outside of the pack are multiple attachment loops for lashing gear such as harnesses and helmets and this also rear ice axe and pole loops if needed as well a rain cover to keep your pack dry in wet weather.
Specifications – Thule Capstone 40L Women's:
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pockets in lid and hipbelt to store small items
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily access gear on the trail with top and bottom access
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Usage - Day Hike, Overnight
- Material - 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Volume - 40 l
- Dimensions - 25.90 x 33.02 x 68.07 cm
- Weight - 1.33 kg