Our View - Thule Capstone 50L Men's:
The Capstone 50L is a large capacity hiking and camping pack with a very useable volume. Access is made easy thanks to top, side and bottom zip access that means you get to the kit at the bottom of your pack without having to empty it.
Thule have utilised their brilliant MicroAdjustment Suspension back system which means you can adjust the back length by up to 10cm whilst wearing the pack so you can get a perfect fit. The back system also provides excellent ventilation thanks to the panel design that maximises airflow to keep you cool and comfortable whatever the temperature.
There is a well padded hipbelt that is extremely comfortable when carrying a heavy load and it is also compatible with Thules VersaClick system which allows attachment of various different accessories with a Pole Holder included so you can conveniently strap your poles to the side quickly and easily.
On the outside of the pack there is a large stuff pocket for extra layers or gear and zipped pockets in the top pocket and hipbelt for small essentials. A nice feature is the ability to fully detach the top and use this as a separate over the shoulder bag for day trips. An integrated raincover helps to weatherproof the pack and also adds visability.
Specifications – Thule Capstone 50L Men's:
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pockets in lid and hipbelt to store small items
- Top, side and bottom access make it easy to access gear on the trail and load and unload your pack
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Gender - Male
- Usage - Day Hike, Overnight
- Material - 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Volume - 50 l
- Dimensions - 27.94 x 33.02 x 73.91 cm
- Weight - 1.39 kg