Our View - Thule Capstone 50L Women's:
The Capstone 50L is a ladies specific hiking and trekking backpack with a large 50l capacity and lots of highly useable features. When the pack is down, you have a zip that allows access from all sides so you can easily see all your gear.
The Thule MicroAdjustment Suspension back system is a really great design whereby you can adjust the Torso length by a full 10cm even while still wearing the pack so you can fine tune the fit on the go. As well as the adjustment system the back is also really well ventilated so you’ll never get too hot.
Comfort is maximised by a really well padded and supportive hipbelt that is also compatible with Thules VersaClick system allowing various different attachments to be clipped on as and when needed. You can purchase additional add-ons but the Capstone 50L comes with the handy VersaClick Pole Holder as standard so you can quickly stow your poles or bottle close to hand.
The outside of the pack features lots of attachment options and a very big stuff pocket that can be used for quickly putting additional layers away or carrying a few extra bits and pieces. There are a couple of additional zipped pockets for small essentials and a really great feature is that the top full detaches to become a very usable sling bag ideal for day trips. An integrated raincover completes the pack so you can keep the contents protected from wet weather.
Specifications – Thule Capstone 50L Women's:
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cms/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
- High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zippered pockets in lid and hipbelt to store small items
- Top, side and bottom access make it easy to access gear on the trail and load and unload your pack
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
- Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Gender - Female
- Usage - Day Hike, Overnight
- Material - 210D Robic nylon, 420D nylon
- Volume - 50 l
- Dimensions - 27.94 x 33.02 x 69.08 cm
- Weight - 1.37 kg