Our View - Thule Guidepost 65L Women’s:
The Thule Guidepost 65L is a female specific hiking backpack with a large capacity and a design to enable you to carry heavier loads in maximum comfort. The pack is designed with a shorter torso and narrower shoulders generally to better suit the female body shape and as well as this there is up to 15cm of Torso length adjustment and 3 settings for shoulder width.
Comfort is further enhanced via the reinforced pivoting hipbelt that rotates slightly with the natural gait cycle. Furthermore the hipbelt has a large range of adjustment itself but if needs be it can be switched for a smaller or larger size. On the hipbelt itself there is a small zipped pocket for essentials as well as the brilliant Thule VersaClick system that means you can interchange various accessories as needs demand. The Guidepost comes with the very useful weatherproof rolltop pocket that you can store key items in and remove this to take with you if you have to leave your pack anywhere.
A J-Zip allows access from all round the pack so you can easily the contents and get to items at the bottom without having to empty it from the top first. Additional features include a brightly coloured raincover to help keep your pack contents dry, a large stuff pocket at the front and an electronics cable guide to enable you to keep gadgets at your hipbelt while charging them from a battery pack in the main or top sections.
A final great feature of the Guidepost is that the top pocket fully detaches and converts into a very useable 28L daypack for when you arrive at your desitniation. The Guidepost is a really well thought out way to keep you comfortable on big adventures.
Specifications – Thule Guidepost 65L Women’s:
- Easy to customize for a perfect fit with 15cm/6in of torso adjustability and a QuickFit shoulder harness that allows for 3 different shoulder strap width settings
- Create a more comfortable carry through the Transhub suspension system and reinforced hipbelt that effortlessly transfers the pack’s load to your hips
- Pack moves with you for a more natural gait due to the pivoting hipbelt
- Have two packs in one when you remove the lid and transform it into a spacious 28L summit backpack
- Keep gear safe from elements with the removable VersaClick weatherproof rolltop pocket
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Cords are neatly managed between your device in your hipbelt pocket and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Easily access the pack’s contents through a large J zip side access panel
- Keep cool and comfortable with a breathable back panel that allows air to circulate around your back while padded support protects critical contact points
- Gender - Female
- Usage - Multi day trip, Overnight
- Material - 210 nylon, 420 Robic ripstop nylon
- Volume - 65 l
- Dimensions - 32 x 32 x 80.1 cm
- Weight - 2.33 kg