Our View - Thule Stir 20L:
The Thule Stir 20L is a really well designed and highly featured day pack with a simple but effective easy access lid design with a fold over protective storm flap to keep your contents easily accessible and secure at the same time.
The pack as multiple external attachment loops for lashing additional gear too as well as a specific light attachment point for a safety light when needed. The outer material is tough and durable, ready to stand up to the rough and tough of the trails but is also lightweight so the pack won’t weigh you down.
A highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps ensures you will have all day carrying comfort and the removeable chest strap and storable hipbelt mean you have versatility of fit depending on the load being carried and the situation the pack is being used in.
There are further external pockets on the front and sides that can be used to stow items quickly and the pack is also compatible with a hydration bladder when needed.
Specifications – Thule Stir 20L:
- Easy access lid with protective storm flap
- Sternum strap can be removed and hipbelt can tuck behind back panel for around town use
- Stretch pocket on shoulder strap for a phone and other small items
- Light loop attachment point and reflective material
- Internal mesh pocket for easy storage
- Front shove-it pocket for quick access
- Breathable back panel and shoulder straps keep you cool
- Hydration-compatible design features a reservoir sleeve with drink tube exit port and two side water bottle pockets (reservoir sold separately)
- Usage - Day Hike
- Material - Elastin coated 210D Robic, 70D nylon
- Volume - 20 l
- Dimensions - 25 x 21 x 52 cm
- Weight - 0.5 kg