Our View - Thule Versant 50L Men's:
Made from really durable Cordura nylon material the Thule Versant 50L is a large capacity very reliable trekking and back packing rucksack. The main section is accessed via a large u-zip that allows access to all contents quickly and easily regardless of their position in the sack.
The Versant has an adjustable back system that offers up to 12cm range in the torso and 10cm at the hipbelt to help enable you to get a perfect fit. The shoulder straps, hipbelt and back panel are well cushioned to add protection regardless of the load weight.
A StormGuard system provides excellent weather protection with the combination of a waterproof base and bottom section to the pack and a rain cover. The advantage to this system is your pack won’t get wet from the outside when you put it down when you take the rain cover off.
A neat idea is that the lid converts to a shoulder bag so you can use it at your destination and there is also a removeable roll top attachment on the hipbelt.
Specifications – Thule Versant 50L Men's:
- Easily customizable for a perfect fit with 12cm/4.75in of torso and 10cm/4in of hipbelt adjustability
- Removable, VersaClick waterproof rolltop pocket keeps gear safe from elements (other VersaClick hipbelt accessories sold separately)
- StormGuard system of partial rain cover with a waterproof bottom liner that allows easier access, keeps gear drier, and is more durable than a traditional rain cover
- Side pockets are easily accessible even with rain cover on
- Top lid converts to a sling pack for summit hikes
- Large U-zip panel allows for easy access
- Two attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axes
- Front shove-it pocket for quick access
- Usage - Multi day trip, Overnight
- Material - 420D Cordura, 100D nylon
- Volume - 50 l
- Dimensions - 34 x 38 x 69 cm
- Weight - 1.86 kg