Our View - Thule Versant 50L Women's:
The Thule Versant 60L is a women’s specific large volume pack with some great features to enhance its practicality and comfort. The pack features an adjustable back and hip system that allows a full 12cm adjustment in the torso length and 10cm in the hipbelt meaning you can get a perfect fit everytime.
The materials of the Versant 60L are really durable with the Cordura nylon resisting scuffs and abrasions excellently. In addition to the general body of the pack being tough, the base is designed with a waterproof liner that means your gear will stay dry even if you put the pack down on wet ground. In combination with the integrated raincover the StormGuard system provides excellent protection against the weather.
There are easy to access side pockets and the hipbelt is also compatible with the Thule VersaClick system with a waterproof roll-top pocket included.
Specifications – Thule Versant 50L Women's:
- Easily customizable for a perfect fit with 12cm/4.75in of torso and 10cm/4in of hipbelt adjustability
- Removable, VersaClick waterproof rolltop pocket keeps gear safe from elements (other VersaClick hipbelt accessories sold separately)
- StormGuard system of partial rain cover with a waterproof bottom liner that allows easier access, keeps gear drier, and is more durable than a traditional rain cover
- Side pockets are easily accessible even with rain cover on
- Top lid converts to a sling pack for summit hikes
- Two attachment loops for hiking poles or ice axes
- Front shove-it pocket for quick access
- Gender - Female
- Usage – Overnight, Multi day trip
- Material - 420D Cordura, 100D nylon
- Volume - 60 l
- Dimensions - 34 x 43 x 65 cm
- Weight - 1.76 kg