Ultimate Direction Ultra Belt
in-store price: £65.00
Our Review - Ultimate Direction Ultra Belt:
The Ultimate Direction Ultra Belt is a really comfortable, practical trail running hydration belt which allows you to carry up to 1 litre of fluid in the supplied Body Bottles. The belt is made from lightweight, highly breathable materials which mould perfectly to the shape of your body and what this means is a belt that stays were it is supposed and doesn’t bounce as you move.
The central zip closed pocket can take small essential items such as phone, lightweight jacket or food and you can increase your carrying capacity by adding the adventure pocket to the front.
Thanks to the low profile belt you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing the Ultra Belt and a neat feature is the small key pocket on the end of the belt so you always know it’s safe.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Ultra Belt:
- Waist: 26 - 40 in / 66 - 102 cm
- Two included Body Bottle™ II's 500 ml / 17 oz
- Bottle holsters with elastic drawcords to secure
- Updated flex mono mesh compression waist belt comfortably secures the belt to your body
- Weather-resistant pocket for gels, a headlamp, gloves, or small essentials
- Low-profile front Velcro® pocket for a key or salt capsule
- Elastic drawcord over rear pocket for a light jacket or gloves
- Soft ribbing prevents skin irritation and rubbing
- Reflective detailing on the back
- Can be paired with Ultimate Direction Adventure Pocket
- Weight w/o bottles: 3.4 oz / 98 g
- Main zipper pocket: 4 in W x 7.5 in H 10 cm W x 19 cm H
- Front key pocket: 3 in W x 1.5 in H 8 cm W x 4 cm H
- Pack volume: 2.9 L / 177 in³
- Bottle Details - Body Bottle™ II's 500 ml / 17 oz are slim and packable; Soft bite valve with a high flow rate; Fills easily with a wide mouth opening; BPA and PVC-free; Durable PEEVA™ construction does not taint the taste; Meets or exceeds USFDA and EC regulations
- Fabric - 150g Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D nylon 66 sil/pu, 4-way stretch nylon/elastane with ripstop