Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST Wmn
in-store price: £175.00
The Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST Wmn is a brilliant addition to the Scarpa running range designed for the soft, muddy terrain typical found in the UK...
Our View – Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST Wmn:
The Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST Wmn is a brilliant addition to the Scarpa running range designed for the soft, muddy terrain typical found in the UK.
The Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST perfectly wraps around the foot for excellent hold, stability and feel on uneven terrain. Excelling over short to medium distances the Ribelle Run Kalibra ST has a good level of cushioning without compromising on responsiveness.
The Wrap360 lacing system, developed with BOA®, allows for a complete and micro-adjustable wrap of the foot, both in the forefoot and in the heel areas. The sole is designed with a lug pattern that provides high grip and stability on soft and technical terrain
Specifications - Scarpa Ribelle Run Kalibra ST Wmn:
- Perfect fit through the 360Wrap System powered by BOA®
- Stability and control on the softest terrain
- H-tech for the toughest conditions
- Vegan Friendly - This SCARPA Vegan friendly symbol and designation is given to products that do not contain materials sourced from animals or that utilise any kind of animal testing.
- Boa - DIAL IN to fast, effortless, precision fit. Engineered with high quality, durable materials, and rigorously field tested...
- PRESA - Each PRESA sole is carefully developed thinking about the context of use of the shoe...
- SOCK-FIT LW - On the Trail Running models, the tongue is constructed in a single piece of elastic fabric which allows a light wrap around your feet, offering a snug feel and lateral stability.
- Last - ARP
- Lining - Stretch Textile
- Mid Sole - Presa TRN-04
- Sole - PRESA® TRN-01
- Upper - Mesh + Microfibre + TPU
- Weight - 560 g per pair 38