Our Review - Montane Gecko VP 12+:
The Montane Gecko VP 12+ is made for runners by runners and the detail in the design and layout really emphasises this.
The Gecko VP 12+ features an improved, anatomically driven body-hugging fit that's so secure it means you’ll hardly notice you’re wearing it. It also has increased accessible storage so you can access you gear quickly and easily. POLYGIENE permanent odour control means the pack stays smelling good mile after mile, an important addition when this really fits like an additional item of clothing rather than a pack.
With multiple ways to carry poles, an integrated bungee and the ability to easily carry 2 x 500ml soft flasks on the front this is a pack that has your training and racing covered.
Specifications - Montane Gecko VP 12+:
- TOP POCKET - Flat back stretch sleeve pocket for easy access
- VERSATILE STORAGE - Multiple easy access the harness pockets for food, hydration and essential kit
- BOTTLE COMPATABILITY - Compatible with Montane UltraFlasks™, SoftFlasks™ and Straws (2x 500ml Montane UltraFlasks™ included)
- FRONT STRAPS - Stretch lower ACTIVE Strap for secure harness closure and quick release, 2 minimalist stretch chest straps with multiple attachment points
- Multiple pole attachment points
- INTEGRATED BUNGEE - Integrated bungee for external storage or compression
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on the harness
- ODOUR CONTROL FABRIC - POLYGIENE® permanent odour control
- 4 WAY STRETCH RAPTOR - RAPTOR Flex 4-way 40:30 stretch main body fabric
- KET/CARD POCKET - Internal key clip and removable whistle
- Weight (approx..) - 265g