The True Mountain Event Smock W is a new product from true mountain. We’ve stocked the men’s version of this waterproof smock for a while now and it’s been on test with us and we are well pleased with the results. The overall opinion is that this ultralight smock is highly breathable and performs very well in the worst of conditions.
The True Mountain Event Smock W has all the great features you need from a lightweight waterproof – a comfortable, breathable and waterproof fabric. An active fit that does not restrict movement, a decent hood that keeps the weather out and let’s you see what you are doing.
All in all, if you are looking for a high quality waterproof jacket or smock for running or lightweight use in the mountains and hills, give this some serious consideration.
- eVent DV Lite 2.5 layer fabric, 80g/m2, Polyester face for minimal rustle. Waterproof to 10,000mm and breathable to 18,000 gm/m2/24hrs.
- Sewn with Coats Epic water-resistant thread to minimise seam ingress, then fully seam sealed
- Twin process Flat Seam construction for a comfortable, durable garment
- Simple storm hood with elasticated face aperture and tab to secure for when not in use
- Half length YKK Aquaguard zip with laser-cut, laminated storm flap and silicon grip pull
- Athletic fit to achieve maximum benefit from the performance fabrics used
- Part elasticated hem and fully elasticated cuffs
- Reflective details rear and sides for enhanced nightime visibility
- Made with care, using only quality materials, by skilled people in our factory. In Lancashire.
- Weight - Approx 155g (size Large)