Our View - Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta 4.0:
***CLOSEOUT SALE*** We have the last stock in the UK of these brilliant trail running packs so when they’re gone, they’re gone! Don’t miss out, grab a bargain today…
The ladies spoke and Ultimate Direction listened! Totally redesigned for this year the Adventure Vesta 4.0 provides the ultra-running women with the carrying capacity she wants and needs to take on the epic distances she enjoys. With 12.4 litres volume the Adventure Vesta can take all the compulsory gear you need for ultra-distance events and then some making this a great choice if you like to set-off and keep going.
The main volume is located in the large zip round compartment at the back which opens fully so you are able to get to the contents at the bottom without having to empty it out. There is also a separate hydration bladder pocket which means you can refill your reservoir quickly and easily. On the outside of the main compartment there is a large stretch pocket that you stuff additional gear in and over that there is an elasticated bungee cord that be used to compress the load if using the pack not fully loaded or to lash further items to the pack such as layers you remove on the go.
Up front there is a single soft flask specific pocket supplied with one Body Bottle 500 and another zip closed pocket that can also take a bottle if needed or items you want to access quickly. There are multiple pockets both zip and mesh which can all be accessed on the go.
Fit wise the Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta 4.0 is exceptional thanks to the precision fit and on the fly adjustments of the New Cinch Technology that pulls the sides of the pack in to create a close, clothing like fit. Furthermore, the materials have been chosen to mould to your body shape and thus reduce movement and potential rubbing and irritation.
The biggest in the new Ultimate Direction Signature Series 4.0 for women the Adventure Vesta is sure to appeal to a lot of trail running ladies and with the improvements in fit and design it is sure to be as big, if not bigger hit that its predecessor.
Specifications - Ultimate Direction Adventure Vesta 4.0:
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Extensive front storage to hold phone, fuel and valuables
- Stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Redesigned trekking pole holder minimizes bounce and snaps out of the way when not in use
- New Comfort Cinch™ technology provides a custom fit with easy on-the-go adjustment
- 4-way stretch material with dissolved thread stretches to fit more and is lighter than ever
- Front pocket for the Body Bottle™ 500 and a zip-secure burrito pocket
- Volume Capacity: 757 in3 / 12.4 L
- Weight with Bottles: 10.13 oz. / 287 g
- Weight without Bottles: 8.88 oz. / 252 g
- 150g Flex Mono Mesh
- MicroMono Mesh
- 30D Nylon 66 sil/pu
- 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with dissolved thread for increased breathability
Sizing - at chest:
- XS/SM: 26 - 38 in. / 66 - 97 cm
- MD/LG: 32 - 41 in. / 81 - 104 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear & a vest full of gear will fit smaller